Prev: DS/SG Question Next: Re: GZG DS2 Tank Destroyers

Re: Unofficial Civilizations

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 20:31:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Unofficial Civilizations

Allan Goodall wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:52:58 -0400, Los <los@cris.com> wrote:
>
> >Speaking of the Japanese, surely there must be one nipponophile on
the list
> >that will elevate them to superstar status with their own fleet!
>
> Actually, I invented a universe based loosely on the Russo-Japanese
War of
> 1904-5. One side were the Imperial Tsarists, and the other was the
Nipponese
> Shogunate. One of the projects I have in the hopper is to update the
ship
> designs to FT2.5/3. No fighters in this game universe (yet!), but lots
of
> little destroyers...

We haven't heard from the Tsarists or the Shogunate for quite a while.
The new
arcs rules in FTFB should allow your designs to shine as they are
intended with
the broadsides.

Are you planning any new fiction or games with that universe?

Jon

Prev: DS/SG Question Next: Re: GZG DS2 Tank Destroyers