Prev: [SG2] [DS2] GE Mechanics Next: Tank Destroyers (was: GE Mechanics)

Re: Proposed Chat Times for Yahoo GZG Club

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 22:31:01 GMT
Subject: Re: Proposed Chat Times for Yahoo GZG Club

On Tue, 01 Sep 1998 08:38:48 -0700, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker
<schoon@aimnet.com>
wrote:

>I was thinking 4pm GMT.

Great. Uh, is that 12 pm or 11 am EDT? *BS* I can handle either. Sunday
at 11
or 12 EDT would be okay with me... Any others? (I tried to get into the
club
today from work, but Yahoo had some problems).

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: [SG2] [DS2] GE Mechanics Next: Tank Destroyers (was: GE Mechanics)