Prev: Re: Unofficial Civilizations Next: GZG FH: Map HTML Help

Re: [FT] Political Geography (using the Schoon advanced map technique )

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 00:10:28 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Political Geography (using the Schoon advanced map technique )

>Misc Dirt farmers	|/		  \_
>	       -   _ - _|     NAC (8)	   |
>		\_/			 __\_
>			|	OU (2)	/ IF (2)
>	     ----Indo (3)--------------|   /   Ind.French(3)
>			   K'V (Boo Hiss etc.)
>
>			  Coreward
>			  Gal Cen 28Klyr

* indicates includes NRE Theme of Cherson.  Swaps around FSE and ESU to
permit the planet of Garibaldi to be included on the border between FSE
and NRE.  RH used to have more towards where NRE is now, but that's a
thing of the past.  :)	IF has been beefed up to the part of semi-major
power.	NRE colonies are listed on my home page as revised shortly.

Methinks I will include this sketch map as revised above on my home
page (If I can ever get it to work out right in HTML), until such time
as I can get a pretty graphical version thereof.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Unofficial Civilizations Next: GZG FH: Map HTML Help