Prev: FT Campaign System 2 [Long] Next: RE: FT Campaign System 1

Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:56:17 -0700
Subject: Re: FT Political Geography w/ B5 Wars hexless vs EFSB?

>The Kra'vak seem to be surround the entire human sphere!!  Bad news
indeed.
>Where xactly would the Sa'vasku be located?  I had the impression they
were
>somewhere between human and kra'vak space.

The K'V is ABOUT where the Kra'Vak are, and the S'V are where the
Sa'Vasku
are, roughly. I didn't want to define where they were other than
generally.

The rest of the sphere leaves room for other - how shall we say -
suprises <:-o

Schoon

Prev: FT Campaign System 2 [Long] Next: RE: FT Campaign System 1