Prev: Re: SG2, using jetbikes in stargrunt. Next: SG2, using jetbikes in stargrunt.

Re: [ADMIN?] list activity

From: Jonathan White <Jw4@b...>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 15:09:58 +0100
Subject: Re: [ADMIN?] list activity

At 11:47 30/08/98 +0100, you wrote:
>On 29 Aug 98, at 22:28, Chen-Song Qin wrote:
>> I haven't received anything for the past couple of days from the
list.  Is
>> there a problem on the list at all?
>Nor have I.... everyone is taking their time thinking of some *really*
>good topics ;)
>Richard Slattery	      richard@mgkc.demon.co.uk
>This book has too much plot and not enough story.
>     Samuel Goldwyn
As far as I am aware the list server is functioning perfectly.

Just a quick tip. If you think the server may be malfunctioning, instead
of
posting to the list proper, post a request to

FTGZG-L-REQUEST@BOLTON.AC.UK

something quick like 'help' or 'review'. If you get a response back, the
list server is still going and it's just quiet. If you get an error back
there's probably a problem with your account. If you get nothing back
something's gone wrong at my end. In which case Send me an email. If
it's
all gone pear shaped I won't get it but I'll know about the problme by
then
anyway :).

			TTFN
				Jon
-----
"Information doesn't want to be free, it wants to be liberated and
expensive"
Jonathan White, Psychology Section, Bolton Institute
BWFC fans list site : www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: Re: SG2, using jetbikes in stargrunt. Next: SG2, using jetbikes in stargrunt.