Prev: Re: DS2 Elegance Next: Re: FB Fighter Vector

Re: [LIST] Archives

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 15:15:07 -0400
Subject: Re: [LIST] Archives

Martin Pohl wrote:

> Could somebody please post the (up to date) URL to the mailing list
archives? I just can't find them on the web...

Doh!

What URL did you try?  Did you get a redirect, or did you try a search
engine?  (I might have to try submitting my URLs again.)

I guess I should make my irregular announcement while I'm here:

	    (Back to July 1996!)
	    House Rules (FT Racing, Honor Harrington, Weenie Gun)

And COMING SOON:  Website for Ground Zero Games - East Coast Convention
II
		  February 26-28, 1999, Lancaster, PA

Thanks,
J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://interact.canoe.ca/~jhan \

Prev: Re: DS2 Elegance Next: Re: FB Fighter Vector