Prev: Re: Infantry Walkers Next: Re: Modeling Solar Sail Ships

RE: Gauss Weapons

From: Noah Doyle <nvdoyle@m...>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 23:42:46 -0500
Subject: RE: Gauss Weapons

Yeah, but did it get made, & into production yet?  I remember seeing an
article about the next-next-generation M1 - (next is a liquid binary
propellant gun) - it had a railgun as main armament, electrostatic
armor,
and the whole thing was just packed with flywheels & electric power
generation systems - type unknown.