Prev: Re: Modeling Solar Sail Ships Next: [S-ABSPFB] boarding actions

Re: /gzg/list: codes

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 22:12:35 GMT
Subject: Re: /gzg/list: codes

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:02:21 +1200, Andrew Martin <Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz>
wrote:

>    Full Thrust (FT), More Thrust (MT), next edition - eXtra Thrust
(XT). I
>think it fits. Except for the Fleet Book (FB)! Or we could call it
FT:TNG
>for ST:TNG fans. Or FT3.

Well, I'm not crazy about this codes, particularly since I'm used to the
more
common [CODE] type used in Usenet. Whichever code style used, though, we
should stick with FT2 and FT3 as the codes, not XT, FT:TNG, etc. FT2 and
FT3
are already pretty common. FB for the fleet book is fine. Don't forget
EFSB
for the Earthforce Sourcebook rules...

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: Modeling Solar Sail Ships Next: [S-ABSPFB] boarding actions