Prev: Re: Traveller scales and sensor rules Next: New Israelis

Re: Eureka minis homepage

From: Nic Robson <nicr@e...>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 19:06:06 +1000
Subject: Re: Eureka minis homepage

Dear Tony,

I won't be putting all the stuff on line, can't afford it. The idea of
my
page is to put new items on as and when they reachg production. I have
two
years back log to put on so that we can update the catalogue and then
each
month we'll have the new releases added.

The story will change from time to time too.

You wouldn't be challenging me at the quickening would you?

Nic

At 11:50 PM 8/19/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Nic,
>	had a look at your page. How long till all the GZG stuff online?
Read the