Prev: Re: Stargrunt 2 Morale Questions and Comments Next: Acceleration Mass Equation

Re: SGII campaign system (long)

From: Tony Christney <acc@q...>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:19:27 -0700
Subject: Re: SGII campaign system (long)

At 11:05 PM 8/19/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Each player in the campaign commands a platoon. All players are on the
same
>side. Players whose platoons are not involved in the current SGII game
play
>the opposing side or are squad leaders for the active player.

I think that you would need consistent opposing players. The idea
of everyone on the same side seems to me like playing chess with
yourself... I don't think that the opposing player would be motivated
enough to win. Just my $0.02.

>Terrance L. Smith, Ph.D.
>tlsmith@micron.net
>Nampa, Idaho

     *	       Tony Christney	      *
     *	     acc@questercorp.com      *
     *	   Buy in, log on, cop out    *

Prev: Re: Stargrunt 2 Morale Questions and Comments Next: Acceleration Mass Equation