Prev: RE: Printed works, period kinda long Next: Re: Infantry Walkers

RE: Space Tactics

From: Noah Doyle <nvdoyle@m...>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 23:33:13 -0500
Subject: RE: Space Tactics

Sorry - I should have stated that Spinal Beam fire was Long Range
Harassment AND Short Range Kick-Your-Teeth-Out-Your-A** :).
I was deep into thought at that point, and was mentally comparing
performance of a spinal railgun (very nasty at close, but limited to
30MU
or so) to spinal beam (still nasty at close, but better at longer ranges
-
REALLY long ranges).  I also remember playing Battle Rider, with escorts
&
cruisers subliming (turning directly from solid into gas) under capital
ship spinal meson fire.

Noah