Prev: Re: Stargrunt 2 Morale Questions and Comments Next: Re: Space tactics

Re: GZG Players Club now online!!!

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 02:10:54 GMT
Subject: Re: GZG Players Club now online!!!

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998 19:05:00 -0700, Sean Bayan Schoonmaker
<schoon@aimnet.com>
wrote:

>I, for one, like Allan's idea. What would others think of moving the
chat -
>or perhaps starting a new one - to this site?

If anyone tries to access the club, it's up and running using the URL I
gave.
However, it isn't listed under Games | Wargaming yet. It should be
listed
sometime tomorrow.

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: Stargrunt 2 Morale Questions and Comments Next: Re: Space tactics