Prev: Re: Fighter Screens vs SLMs Next: Re: Fighter Screens vs SLMs

Re: Fighter Screens vs SLMs

From: "Life is a journey, not a guided tour" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 21:42:12 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Fighter Screens vs SLMs

>Can Fighter Screens be used against SLM salvos?  The description on Pg.
6 of
>the FB seems to indicate that they're only effective against other
fighters,
>but elsewhere on that page it states that fighters can (generally)
intercept
>missiles, too.  I can see valid arguments on both sides of this issue,
but
>so far my ruling is that fighter screens CAN intercept missiles.  How
do you
>other folks play this?

Always played it that the fighter screens could intercept SLMs in lieu
of incoming fighter squadrons. I believe that is the official ruling
(was in the playtest phases of life! :)

Mk
-
"Well, it's done...it's happened. The stars...are clear. The
planets...shine.
We've won. Oh, some dark force no doubt will show it's face once more.
The
wheel will always.....turn. But for now...it's calm. And for a little
time,
at least, we can rest."
			     - The Emperor, "Starcrash"

Prev: Re: Fighter Screens vs SLMs Next: Re: Fighter Screens vs SLMs