Prev: Re: [ANNOUNCE] FT FAQ updated Next: Re: I return!!

Re: Infantry Walkers

From: "Chen-song Qin" <cqin@e...>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 18:18:35 -0600
Subject: Re: Infantry Walkers

>> 1. Do they have to use FGPs?
>Yes. All BattleTech and most manga 'Mechs have Fusion power plants.
However,
>player's forces could differ. And I do know that the US has been
>experimenting with diesel engined walking vehicles. So it would be best
>default to FGP, but allow changing to other types.

Some people have been actually *designing* walking vehicles?  Silly...

----
And don't get me started on the "Hunchback" -  Victor Hugo is
generating enough power to light Disneyland AND Disney World from all
the
spinning that he's doing in his grave! Come to think of it, I'll
bet Uncle Walt's doing the same thing...
----

Prev: Re: [ANNOUNCE] FT FAQ updated Next: Re: I return!!