Prev: RE: Printed works, period kinda long Next: Re: Map the FT Universe

[Announce] The GZG Player Location Page Resource

From: "Life is a journey, not a guided tour" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 09:24:17 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [Announce] The GZG Player Location Page Resource

This is a semi-bi-monthly (sometimes tri-monthly, sometimes longer :-} )
mini-advertisement for the:

		 GZG Player Location Pages

If you are looking for players in your neck of the woods, or are going
on
an extended trip (such as I just did ;) and are looking for players
along
the way, your resource is here! Both Jeremy Sadler and I are running
pages
with said info. Mine you can find at:

    http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/location.html

To register, just send me mail (kochte@stsci.edu) and I'll put you on
there pronto (all updates I rec'd during my little adventure/hiatus
have been taken care of over the weekend).

Jeremy Sadler's page I have linked from mine down at the bottom (I don't
have it memorized ;-P ). His is a more auto-registration page.

Hope y'all had fun at GenCon; I haven't gotten a chance to catch up on
the FT
archives yet so haven't read any of the con reports (I was getting my
butt
handed to me on Granite Peak in Montana whilst you guys were all playing
with
starships and SGII/DSII figs (thanks, Jer, for notification of the
archives
move! :).  Stay tuned for announcements for the GZG-East Coast Con,
coming
soon!

Mk
-
"Well, it's done...it's happened. The stars...are clear. The
planets...shine.
We've won. Oh, some dark force no doubt will show it's face once more.
The
wheel will always.....turn. But for now...it's calm. And for a little
time,
at least, we can rest."
			     - The Emperor, "Starcrash"

Prev: RE: Printed works, period kinda long Next: Re: Map the FT Universe