Prev: Re: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2 Next: Re: Space tactics

Mapping FT (#2)

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 21:10:01 -0700
Subject: Mapping FT (#2)

Hi Everyone,

There seems to be enough interest in my translation of the actual near
stellar area into 1 LY hexes (along with some rough estimations of
what's
where), that I'd be more than happy to have it posted somewhere
"public."

Though I can only seem to translate into an EPS file, Beth seems to have
had success getting GIF and JPG formats from my EPS data.

If EPS is OK for you, send me an email and I'll send it to you.

Otherwise, send me an email telling which format you like best, and I'll
ask some kind webmaster (hint) to post it to his page after I get it
properly translated.

Thanx,
Schoon

Prev: Re: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2 Next: Re: Space tactics