Prev: Re: Map the FT Universe Next: Re: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2

Re: New GZG fiction

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:58:29 +1200
Subject: Re: New GZG fiction

Los wrote:
>I was wondering if someone could forward me the link to KARLA'S KIDNAP.
>I make some reference to story in my story so I would like to both give
>the writer credit, PLUS include a link. My link to the story is no
>longer active. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

This link works:
http://nemesis.com.au/fastjax/stargrun/fiction/karla.html

The first few lines are:

Karla's Kidnap
by ROBERT DEAKIN

2193 AD.

Frontier Carrier Group Yankee
- laying off the Mu Hercules 4,
(approx 30 Light years from Earth)

Aboard the New Anglican Confederation fleet logistics cruiser,
NSS St. Christopher

With casual self-confidence the middle-aged woman continued her sermon.
Captain James Gloster seated himself quietly at the rear of the military
conference room. The unplanned briefing had been called for senior
strategy
and group special operation staff, however amongst the audience where
several new faces, and even a dozen or more white collars.

Hope this helps!

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
FUDGE Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/

Prev: Re: Map the FT Universe Next: Re: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2