Prev: FT513 Assembly Next: Re: Modern Question

Re: FT513 Assembly

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 08:54:50 +0100
Subject: Re: FT513 Assembly

>Hi all -
>
>  I have a quick and easy question.  I just got an NSL Fighter Carrier
>(FT513) which had been opened, so there aren't any assembly notes.  I
>put it together using the picture on Geo-Hex's page.  It's all
together,
>except I still have a "wing" similar to the one on the NSL
Battlecruiser
>(the stubby thick one, not the long thin one like on the NSL
>Battleship).  My question is, where does this go?  There is a semi-flat
>area on the starboard side at the back of the center section, is that
>it?  Or does it mount on the starboard side of the rear section?  Any
>help would be appreciated!
>
>Thanks..
>Keith

The answer is "anywhere you like", or else leave it off!  We actually
don't
supply the "wing" on the UK versions of the minis, and it doesn't appear
in
the illustration of the 513 in the Fleet Book. The variance is due to
the
GeoHex minis still being produced to the old CMD spec, whereas since we
took over the CMD lines a couple of years ago we have made some changes
and
modified some bits we weren't quite happy with.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: FT513 Assembly Next: Re: Modern Question