Prev: Re: GZG DSII WAM - What are they? Next: Modern Question

15mm Stargrunt Question

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 03:54:44 GMT
Subject: 15mm Stargrunt Question

Hi, gang. I have a question for 15mm SG2 players. I'm currently painting
up
some old 15mm Traveller figures for use with SG2. I was wondering how
you guys
played SG2 with 15mm. Did you just use the ranges, etc. as printed in
the
book? Or did you switch to centimetre scale (i.e. 10" in the book is 10
cm on
the table) and allow for a much bigger battlefield?

I'm just curious as to whether those few of us using 15mm SG2 are doing
it for
an aesthetics reason and/or to solve the problem of figures bunching up,
or if
it was to allow for a larger battlefield in the same tabletop area.

Allan Goodall	       agoodall@sympatico.ca

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: GZG DSII WAM - What are they? Next: Modern Question