Prev: Re: Marking extrapolated ship locations Next: Re: Marking extrapolated ship locations

Re: Marking extrapolated ship locations

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 15:59:21 -0700
Subject: Re: Marking extrapolated ship locations

Jeff Lyon wrote:

...Large snip...JTL
> should never be more than that distance from its projected endpoint.
If a
> thrust, turn, push maneuver lets you do something different, then your
> model is broken.
>
> Jeff

Jeff,
     I understand and agree with what you are saying.	The problem
comes when one point of view (yours) comes into conflict with mine
(having chosen to be the evil 'rules lawyer'.).   My POV is
completely correct and valid, - Thats what the rules say/allow.

     The only way out of the situation is for you to play the
way that you feel is correct to the spirit of the rules and
allow me to play the way the rules are written.

     I have encountered this situation before and (at least with the
G.W. crowd.) the people who play the rules to the max need all
the help they can get.	 Not to go into great detail, but one of the
things I do best is give those who have the 'Perfect Invincible Army'
a reality check.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Marking extrapolated ship locations Next: Re: Marking extrapolated ship locations