Prev: Re: DS2 Vehicle design question. Next: Re: GZG DSII WAM - What are they?

Re: UN Ship Nomenclature

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 00:24:56 +0200
Subject: Re: UN Ship Nomenclature

Richard Slattery wrote:

> That wasn't my point. I was saying that once you *start* to get into
> a potentially losing situation you can usually disengage (In the
> vector system anyway). Or, on the flipside, once you start to win,
> the other side scarpers.
>
> So how to devise a way of forcing a decisive battle under these
> conditions?

Fight somewhere he has to defend - his shipyards, colonies etc....

This solution seems to come up in every more or less serious essay of
space combat I've read <shrug>

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@nacka.mail.telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: DS2 Vehicle design question. Next: Re: GZG DSII WAM - What are they?