Prev: Re: Marking extrapolated ship locations Next: Re: TO&E for the major forces

New GZG fiction

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 13:36:41 -0700
Subject: New GZG fiction

Howdy guys,

I've added the next part t my story Action AT Rot hafen. The Title is
CALLOUT and you can read it here:
http://www.concentric.net/~Los/ft/lossf.htm  It covers the events
immediately following the NSL defeat at Rot Hafen,what's going on with
the mysterious KRS Kohl, and a special operations insertion.

I was wondering if someone could forward me the link to KARLA'S KIDNAP.
I make some reference to story in my story so I would like to both give
the writer credit, PLUS include a link. My link to the story is no
longer active. Any help wouldbe appreciated. Thanks.

Now to begin the next chapter.....

Los

Prev: Re: Marking extrapolated ship locations Next: Re: TO&E for the major forces