Prev: Re: Printed works, period kinda long Next: RE: Future Combat Books

RE: TO&E for the major forces

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 23:48:03 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: RE: TO&E for the major forces

You wrote:

>Y'know, these Nea Rhomaioi bear a distinct resemblance the a
particularly  >nasty bunch called the Draka, from some of my favorite
'alternate >histories'.  I *like* that <big ol' toothy grin>.

I'm afraid I don't see the connection.	They have a very, very good
military with very, very good equipment.  They don't take any crap off
anybody.  And their reaction to terrorism is massive reprisals.  I
don't see any other similarities.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Printed works, period kinda long Next: RE: Future Combat Books