Prev: Re: Terror Next: Re: Map the FT Universe

Re: FT: Pushing past Thrust limits

From: laserlight <laserlight@m...>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 19:18:58 -0400
Subject: Re: FT: Pushing past Thrust limits

Schoon opined:
> Turning, on the other hand, seems to be much more of an issue in my
eyes.
> If you've worked your velocity up to 22, especially with the vector
> movement system, then good luck to you on turning that fat dog around,
and
> hope that your opponent doesn't have an SML or other weapon which
takes
> advantage of your now predictable movement.

(this is related only to vector movement):
Your position is ALWAYS predictable to the same degree, regardless of
your
current speed.	Next turn you will be within 1 turn's thrust of your
projected endpoint.  Did I miss something that relates turning ability
speed?

Prev: Re: Terror Next: Re: Map the FT Universe