Prev: Re: Printed works of future combat Next: Re: The World of 2185

Re: Other Forces

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 13:13:25 -0700
Subject: Re: Other Forces

The only problem with two lists is that most of these
poly-history-whatever discussions usually start from something on the
technical end of the regular FT list then get replied to and spun off
from there. And what's so difficult, in this day and age of modern
newsgroup reading software tojust deleted threads you don't want to
read? (Unless of course you don't want to get snagged at work goofing
off reading SCI Fi stuff on your work account. LORD knows I never do
that) <grin>

Los