Prev: Re: FT Munchkins (Re: Mars #2 FT article) Next: Re: FT: Pushing past Thrust limits

Re: Background List Proposal (Re: Other Forces)

From: Paul Lesack <lesack@u...>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 09:55:20 -0700
Subject: Re: Background List Proposal (Re: Other Forces)

If we used a system of tags (which we sort of do already), you could
just delete it before even reading it.

eg: [DS2], [SG2], etc. .  and for history [HIST], or even [HIST2], to
maintain continuity.

Personally, I don't care how much mail I get if I know I can delete
something I'm not interested in. A system of tags would make it easier
to collate all the data, anyway.

Well, whatever. Probably all the people who are on this list would
subscribe to another one, so we would get the same amount of mail
anyway.

Cheers,
Paul, who believes miniatures should be painted before you play with
them.