Prev: Re: TO&E for the major forces Next: GenCon 98 FT Tournament Fleets

Re: FT Munchkins (Re: Mars #2 FT article)

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 09:24:40 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: FT Munchkins (Re: Mars #2 FT article)

You wrote:

>space."  A concept that they find "too british."  Obviously, all good
>Americans are supposed to play Full Thrust with the ultra-uber
>Dreadnaughts of DOOM! that compose my playgroup's fleets.  I've seen a

Ultra-Uberdreadnaughts of DOOM! are easily dealt with under the old
rules with swarmships firing MT Missles.  Now I guess the nearest
equivelant would be swarmships firing SMRs?  Dunno how effective that
would be.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: TO&E for the major forces Next: GenCon 98 FT Tournament Fleets