Prev: Re: GZG DSII WAM - What are they? Next: Re: FT Munchkins (Re: Mars #2 FT article)

Re: Printed works of future combat

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 06:59:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Printed works of future combat

jeremy claridge wrote:
> Can anyone let me know of any books with either Full Thurst ship to
> ship combat or DS2 style combat. I've read some Hammers Slammers
> stuff and was just wondering what else existed.

	PASSAGE AT ARMS by Glen Cook ("Das Boat" in deep space)

	THE MERCENARY
	WEST OF HONOR
	PRINCE OF MERCENARIES all by Jerry Pournelle
				( ground combat with Faulkenberg's 42nd)

	THE ARMAGEDDON INHERITANCE by David Weber
				( space opera-esque titanic ship combat
)

Prev: Re: GZG DSII WAM - What are they? Next: Re: FT Munchkins (Re: Mars #2 FT article)