Prev: Re: GenCon Review with a GZG Emphasis (part 3 of 4) Next: Re: Other Forces

Re: Other Forces/World in 2185

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 22:26:09 +0100
Subject: Re: Other Forces/World in 2185

>Is all this leading up to a standard GZG universe history? (I know
>there's the outline of one in all the timelines already, but now we're
>puttiung meat on it.) This is important to someone like me who likes to
>write. This way I don't get jumped on by somebody because I placed
>Kosovo in the NSL instead of the ESU or whatever.
>
>Los

Well, I'm saving all the posts on this topic in a "background ideas"
file,
which I'll trawl through before writing any more detailed background
stuff.
So it is all adding up to an interesting and useful resource. That is
not
to say that all the ideas will get used, but they are all worth thinking
about.....

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: GenCon Review with a GZG Emphasis (part 3 of 4) Next: Re: Other Forces