Prev: Re: GenCon Review with a GZG Emphasis (part 3 of 4) Next: Re: Other Forces

Re: Other Forces

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 13:55:00 -0600
Subject: Re: Other Forces

On Wed, 12 Aug 1998 15:30:28 -0500, Thomas Barclay writes:
>Niall spake thusly upon matters weighty:
>> >
>> >Probably. And I hate to say it, but this topic interests me as much
>> >as the others. But in any case, nastiness not required. :)
>
>Anyone game to tackle setting up such a list?

If people fel there is serious need for a seperate list, I'll
volunteer to start one up.  Lists are easy, finding good enough
content is the hard part.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: GenCon Review with a GZG Emphasis (part 3 of 4) Next: Re: Other Forces