Prev: RE: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2 Next: Re: UN Ship Nomenclature

Re: Other Forces

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:34:02 -0700
Subject: Re: Other Forces

John Atkinson wrote:
...Various bits snipped...

> >	  FSE: France, Spain, Italy
>
> I assume:  Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Belgium, Luxembourg

JTL... Ireland could also go to the NSL as Irish units/decendents
did serve in the Austrian army in the 1700/1800s.

> >	  NSL: Germany, Austria
>
> Assume:Lichtenstein.
JTL... I think most of the old Austria-Hungarian empire would return
to the NSL. (at least down to Croatia.)

> >	  IR: Mediterranean Africa, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Iraq,
> Yemen, Oman, >various states
>
> Assume: Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey.

JTL... Turkey might throw its lot in with the NSL or FCT, actually
anything is preferable to being ruled by arabs.  (they will fight
to the last man.)

> John M. Atkinson

Bye for now,
John L.

I got this one to the right place, thats one in a row!

Prev: RE: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2 Next: Re: UN Ship Nomenclature