Prev: Re: Other Forces Next: Re: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2

Re: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2

From: Tom Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 14:54:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> Treat the vehicular flamethrower  as a vehicular heavy
> weapons (12" range band, but has only close range).

While I like all of your other ideas for such a weapon, this is a bit
hard to swallow.  In SG, the ground scale is 1" = 10m.	A 120m jet of
napalm would be quite impressive!

Now, there are a lot of ways you could rationalize this (maybe it
launches big napalm paintballs or something) but I wouldn't let a
regular flamethrower have this kind of range.

Tom

--
Thomas Pope
Human Computer Interaction Institute

Prev: Re: Other Forces Next: Re: Vehicular Flamethrowers for SG2