Prev: FTL Fighters (was Re: Carrier design in FT) Next: RE: UN Ship Nomenclature

Re: Terrorism, about 50% Off-topic

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 20:13:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Terrorism, about 50% Off-topic

>I don't have the slightest idea of what your talking about.
>
>: )
>
>Jon
>
>Thomas Barclay wrote:
>
>> Stuart spake thusly upon matters weighty:
>> > BTW I once got offered a job working with animal viruses, OK so not
>> > as nasty but the level of containment required definately put me
>> > off, goodness only knows wht working with potential bio-weapons
>> > grade viruses are like. That's one installation I'd definately put
>> > out in space a loooong way from any inhabited planets !
>>
>> And then send the Colonial Marines in to deal with experiments gone
>> bad.....
>>
>> Grin. :)
>>
>> Tom.

Nuke 'em from orbit, that's the only way to be sure !

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics	     Tel: (718) 430 4289
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine	      Fax: (718) 430 8778
1300 Morris Park Avenue 			  email:
smurray@aecom.yu.edu
Bronx
New York 10461

Prev: FTL Fighters (was Re: Carrier design in FT) Next: RE: UN Ship Nomenclature