Prev: RE: UN Ship Nomenclature Next: GZG Chat Information

West Coast Full Thrust/DirtSide/B5 Con (USA)

From: John Fox <jfox@a...>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 07:59:17 -0700
Subject: West Coast Full Thrust/DirtSide/B5 Con (USA)

Dear Gang:

FULL THRUST / DIRT SIDE / B5 CONVENTION

Date:  26 September 1998
Time 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Place: Cupertino Public Library, Cupertino, CA, USA

This is the first of several notices and updates concerning the West
Coast FT/DS/B5 convention being held the 26th of September at the
Cupertino Public Library (Community Room) in Cupertino Ca, USA.  The
schedule is

0800 to 1200	 Morning  (8 to noon)
1300 to 1700	Afternoon  (1 to 5 PM)
1800 to 2200	Evening.    (6 to 10 PM)

This convention is   FREE.  Food and drink are allowed in the community
room but it must be kept clean (afterall I want my deposit back)  There
are plenty of places to eat nearby.

Please let me know if you would like to be a GM for a game.  Presently
the following are scheduled (and we would like more)
    Morning
	Dirtside
	Full Thrust
    Afternoon
	B5
	Full Thrust
    Evening
	B5
	Full Thrust

There is room for about seven or eight double tables so I would like to
have at least one Dirstside / Stargrunt for each time period.  I would
like a B5 for the morning period and at least three or four Full Thrust
games for each period.

Contact me either at
    jfox@accrue.com
    jwmkfox@sj.bigger.net   (preferred)

Prev: RE: UN Ship Nomenclature Next: GZG Chat Information