Prev: RE: Smoke Generators Next: RE: Smoke Generators

Re: Smoke Generators

From: "Andrew Martin" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:00:04 +1200
Subject: Re: Smoke Generators

Owen Glover wrote:
>OK, so doe we need to consider that the vehicle using the "smoke" is
>effectively blind in return?? Smoke is a two edged weapon even if it is
>advanced smoke.
I'm assuming the smoke shells are set off at the rear of the vehicle as
it
is driving along. Thus the vehicle laying the smoke is totally exposed
enemy fire. Feel free at any stage to interrupt the smoke laying
vehicle's
turn and blow it away with direct fire.
    If you want a launcher that fires the smoke in an arc or line, I
would
put in a mortar system and use it like normal artillery firing smoke.

Andrew Martin
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin
Dirtside II Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII
Dirtside II FAQ Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ

Prev: RE: Smoke Generators Next: RE: Smoke Generators