Prev: USG2WS Submission Drive Next: A question of Suppression

Re: Very Off Topic (Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!)

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 10:38:26 -0500
Subject: Re: Very Off Topic (Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!)

okay folks,

I should take my lumps from JW (he hasn't given me any, but I guess
he should) for this thread. I hadn't realized when I asked what a
Womble was I'd start this maelstrom of OT conversation. Much as I'm
one of the few here who could care less how many OT threads are
running, some folk who don't have a T1 into their mailer probably do.
We should probably let this thread die a death having been so
explored lately or start an alt.womble newsgroup. Here's to getting
back OT and letting this one go the way of the dodo.... :)

Tom.

Prev: USG2WS Submission Drive Next: A question of Suppression