Prev: Re: The Party is cancelled. Next: Re: FT Campaign Aid

FT Campaign Aid

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 21:17:50 -0700
Subject: FT Campaign Aid

It seems that given that there's no official campaign system for FT,
opinions are probably divided about what such a thing should contain,
however...

If there's enough interest for something like this, I'm willing to take
hack at creating something (I would assume in XLS format just because
that
seems to be the one most people use out there).

The question remains, though, about what this proposed aid should really
DO.

Comments ? (If general comments for the group, then please address them
here; if specific ones for me, then address them to me at
schoon@aimnet.com.)

Schoon

Prev: Re: The Party is cancelled. Next: Re: FT Campaign Aid