Prev: Re: RopeCon 98 Report Next: Email Problems

Re: Stargrunt WWII conversion

From: "Tony Francis" <TONY@s...>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 16:44:01 +0000
Subject: Re: Stargrunt WWII conversion

> What figs do you use for your WWII games?
My favourites are the Figures, Armour, Artillery (FAA) models, again
from here in the UK. They do a great range of early war ('39-'40)
Germans, BEF and French including heavy weapons, command staff, gun
crews, even MPs. I've also got some Dixons Poles which at the time I
bought them were the only Polish figures I could find. SHQ figures are
also extremely good and IIRC they do German, Polish and Russian
Cavalry.

Tony Francis

Prev: Re: RopeCon 98 Report Next: Email Problems