Prev: FT Ship Submission Next: Re: RopeCon 98 Report

Re: DS2 Elegance

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 19:32:35 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: Re: DS2 Elegance

On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Al.Bri wrote:

>     It's not as good as rolling one set of damage dice though, but it
does
> help as I've found. Ideally, it would be nice to roll one set of dice
> hit, and second set of dice to determine damage done to the target.

Try http://www.swob.dna.fi/mini/gzg/ds.html and ds-inf.html
The ds*.zip files contain the same in Excel format and more.
(I think this should in the FAQ or something by now)

Just one d100 roll for any chit pull needed. The vehicle result table is
bit large, but it DOES fit readably on single-sided A4 sheet.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	   | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: FT Ship Submission Next: Re: RopeCon 98 Report