Prev: Re: Canadian Convention Next: Re: Simple is good

Re: Very Off Topic (Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!)

From: Steve Blease <steve.blease@c...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 22:02:11 +0100
Subject: Re: Very Off Topic (Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!)

Beth Fulton wrote:

> In my opinion, definitely a damn side better than the current run of
> "Green" cartoons based on this Captain Planet joker!

Then you'll be pleased to know THEY ARE BACK!

ITV in UK have just completed showing  a 12 episode new series made by
HTV and CINCAR (?). Includes all the old characters plus some new ones
including a "trndy/cool" girl (!), a black womble and a chinese one (oh
and a Scottish one makes an appearance during one episode.

Picket your local TV station - you know it makes sense!

Steve

ps. the Orinoco back pack is also now available at all good stores...

Prev: Re: Canadian Convention Next: Re: Simple is good