Prev: Re: Fleet Book Availability? Next: Re: Fleet Book Availability?

Re: Fleet Book Availability?

From: "Geo-Hex" <geohex@m...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 11:23:09 +0000
Subject: Re: Fleet Book Availability?

> Date: 	 Thu, 30 Jul 1998 07:30:21 -0600
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> From: 	 Samuel Reynolds <reynol@primenet.com>
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 Re: Fleet Book Availability?

Both Attactix and Campaign HQs are long time direct accounts of ours.
Check the listing of stores on our website.  These stores have taken
the initiative to contact us and have their store listed as a
location where you can find our products.  Tell your local store they
too can be listed by filling out the form on our website or calling and
asking to be listed.  We try to enroll ALL the stores we contact into
selling our products, and want to support them in their efforts.

KR, Geo-Hex

> >I ordered mine from my local gaming store (called them a month before
> >release and told them I wanted one).  No problem.  (Campaign
Headquarters,