Prev: Re: Fleet Book Availability? Next: Re: [Very OT] Re: Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!

Re: Fleet Book Availability?

From: Brian Bell <brian.bell@a...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 23:42:34 -0700
Subject: Re: Fleet Book Availability?

> OK, I was patient, and I finally got to one of the game stores in
> Minneapolis, and I had to have the people there order me a copy.
>
> Yesterday, they called me back and said that their distributor told
them it
> was not yet released?  Huh?

If the distributer is either Chessex or Armory for the store, I have
heard a similar response. Chessex and Armory are merging and are QUITE
behind with thier suppliers (on several levels). I am saving up enough
to order direct from Geo-Hex.

--

Brian Bell
brian.bell@axom.com

The Full Thrust Ship Registry
http://www.axom.com/bkb/fthome.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Dirtside II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/ds2main.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Stargrunt II Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb/sg2.html
Cygnus Eclipsers' Sci-Fi Games Site
http://www.axom.com/bkb

Prev: Re: Fleet Book Availability? Next: Re: [Very OT] Re: Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!