Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers and Iridium Next: Re: Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!

Re: Fleet Book Availability?

From: jfoster@k... (Jim 'Jiji' Foster)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 23:55:51 -0500
Subject: Re: Fleet Book Availability?

At 19:39 7/29/98, Michael Smit wrote:
>OK, I was patient, and I finally got to one of the game stores in
>Minneapolis, and I had to have the people there order me a copy.
>
>Yesterday, they called me back and said that their distributor told
them it
>was not yet released?	Huh?

I'm also wondering when it will filter out to the rest of us. My local
store (The Gamer in Manhattan, KS) has told me that they're "having
trouble
getting ahold of it."

Was gibt?

------
Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28 /
PPIG #42

"The wisest and best of men, nay, the wisest and best of their actions,
may
be rendered ridiculous by a person whose first object in life is a joke.
"
    - Jane Austen, _Pride & Predjudice_

Prev: Re: Hammer's Slammers and Iridium Next: Re: Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!