Prev: a BIGGER ship! Next: Re: Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!

Fleet Book Availability?

From: Michael Smit <mcsmit@v...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 19:39:19 -0500
Subject: Fleet Book Availability?

OK, I was patient, and I finally got to one of the game stores in
Minneapolis, and I had to have the people there order me a copy.

Yesterday, they called me back and said that their distributor told them
it
was not yet released?  Huh?

Other than the fact that the game stores around here seem a little on
the
GW side, I'm peeved about it.

Will Geohex have copies at Gencon?  While I can't go, someone who can is
visiting me and I can ask him to pick one up for me.

Thanks!
Michael Smit
mcsmit@tiny.net

Prev: a BIGGER ship! Next: Re: Re Wombles of Wimbledon Common are we!