Prev: RE: AAR Battle of Kessel Next: RE: 15mm figures.

Re: AAR Battle of Kessel

From: "Naismith" <Naismith@s...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 21:55:27 +0200
Subject: Re: AAR Battle of Kessel

Alan E & Carmel J Brain schrieb:

> > Being a German, I would like to sugest:
> > NUR NSL
>
> Jein. I'm assuming some spelling reform within a few hundred years
> (Official Deletion of the umlaut). Or does Nur lack one?

If you want to use the German aquivalent of "only": it's "nur" ( lacking
the
umlaut). Actually the spelling reform is about to become official in
Germany
(alltough the populatiopn tends to dislike it... ;-), but umlaute
(ä,ü,ö)
aren't part of the reform.

GmbH means: "Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung" (similar to
"Ltd.").
Literally it translates to "company with limited liability".

There was a badger in the privy.
	-- Granny Weatherwax returns home from vacation
	   (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)

Cyberwolf

( Naismith@swhamm.de )

Prev: RE: AAR Battle of Kessel Next: RE: 15mm figures.