Prev: Re: Pocket Battleships Next: RE: New Fighter Types

Miniture Basing

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 11:20:14 -0400
Subject: Miniture Basing

Hi Guys,

I'm probably more disgusted then most of you with AOG's miniture bases.
I've resorted to the extreme method of building my own bases out of
washers, nails, and bass wood.	Basically I follow the methhod suggested
on the Game Master web page for their Supperior figs and then take it
one step further.  I glue a thin piece of bass wood to the bottom of the
washers.  The size of the bass wood base is determined by the size of
the fig.  This results in a miniture VERY tip over resistant.  I also
don't have to worry about a plastic stand breaking in the fig and having
to drill it out (This invariable happens after I've finished painting a
ship...).  Hope somebody out this finds theses ideas useful.

IAS

Prev: Re: Pocket Battleships Next: RE: New Fighter Types