Prev: Re: [Fwd: Re: Mailing list or file server error] Next: Re: Robotech/Macross Zentradi Ship Models

Re: [Fwd: Re: Mailing list or file server error] and others

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 06:52:05 -0500

Once again, we get a little reminder of the behind-the-scenes effort to
keep this beloved enterprise going. Hearty thanks to Jon! Hope we're
doing
better on keeping on topic. Please do keep up the good work.

And, in an attempt to keep simple 'me too' notes down by example, I
shall
include a bit on the side. I pretty much think individual offers to buy
and
sell should be kept off list. That said, the smaller Traveller figs are
not
currently for sale, but I promise to announce here should that status
change.

As for rivets on a bio ship, with the proper paint/drybrush, they can be
declared pustule cannon. ;->=

The_Beast who wanted to use Mickey D drink cup caps 'volcanoes' for
discharged pustule cannon....

Prev: Re: [Fwd: Re: Mailing list or file server error] Next: Re: Robotech/Macross Zentradi Ship Models