Prev: Re: New Fighter Types Next: RE: SF Figures

Re: 15mm figures.

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 08:40:20 +0100
Subject: Re: 15mm figures.

>My thanks to everyone concerning where to locate 15mm SciFi figures. I
will
>also see what's aveilable when I go to MIGCON. Normally, I only play
>historical wargames, and therefore somewhat lost when it comes to SciFi
>minatures. However, a friend bought (many years ago) a number of lead
>minatures for "Traveller". Does anyone remeber the old figures that
came out
>for "Traveller"? I still have one of the Grav tanks, and three APC's
and
>wish to locate a few more, but don't know who made them ,or where to
find
>them. Any Ideas?

If you have metal vehicles with them, then I think these would be the
Martian Metals line - AFAIK long gone now, you best chance will be the
second-hand market. Citadel in the UK (and licensed to RAFM for
US/Canadian
sale) had some boxed sets of their own official Traveller 15mms in the
early Eighties, very nice figures but again now only occasionally
available
secondhand.

Jon (GZG)