Prev: RE: 15mm figures. Next: RE: Orbital Insertion (& other stuff)

RE: What about the UN? - Longish

From: Noah Doyle <nvdoyle@m...>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 21:34:47 -0500
Subject: RE: What about the UN? - Longish

	Hey, I like it - for nice, peacekeeping missions, I'll use my
White Fleet,
and for not-so-nice peace*making* missions, I'll bring out the Black
Fleet.
 This should make a real impression at the table.  Gloss or matte black?
prefer matte, but you never know.  Are the Black Helicopters matte or
gloss?

	An aside to the 'Black Helicopter' bit - (this is apocryphal and
most
likely an Urban Legend) apparently in jest at a news conference a
military
officer (I've heard Army & Air Force) stated that "there are no Black
Helicopters.  They're dark green."
	This next one I can confirm - when people talk about 'secret UN
military
forces' being 'stockpiled in the US for the coming takeover', what they
think is a UN paint job on equipment is actually the white
shrink-wrapping
used to protect equipment in transport.  Amazing.

Noah