Prev: B5P:EFSB - Random Strategies - call for players Next: GZG Mini question..

Re: GenCon Plans

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 16:06:44 -0600
Subject: Re: GenCon Plans

dean.gundberg@bcbsnd.com wrote:

>  I hope to see a bunch of new faces from this list at GenCon this
year.  If
>  you guys get anything hammered out like a list game or more info on
Mark's
(dlgundberg@msn.com)
>  so I can stay in touch.  I won't be checking this work account much
before
>  GenCon since I'm taking most of next week off to move (yup, the house
where I
>  get a game room all to myself :-).

	Don't rub it in Dean.

	Ok, before I can give a definete time as to when to start the
festivities at my place, I need to know a few things from everyone.

	A.  When are you arriving in Milwaukee?
	B.  Do you have access to personal transportation, or will you
need a
ride to 		and from where ever your staying?  For those
with there own
vehicles, I can 	provide a map from where ever you are to my
house.
	C.  Beverage preference?  (Soda and alcohol).  I need to start
putting
together	a shopping list.

>  Last year we did set an informal meeting time of 11:00 Thrusday at
the GeoHex
>  booth.  I plan on being there around then.  If not, wander over to
the lower
>  level of the Arena where the miniatures games are being held :-(.
Not a
>  great location but the company should be good.  The FT Tournament is
Saturday
>  morning starting at 8am.  I expect some of you to enter.  If not just
stop by
>  and say "Hi".

	Oh I will be... I will be.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	I don't want no part of that vegetarian scene.
	I won't buy me a pair of designer jeans.
	No redwood hot tub to my name.
	I got all that I want,
	And if it's all the same to you,
	I don't need a course in self-awareness
	To find out who I am.
	And I'd rather have a
	Big Mac or a Jumbo Jack
	Than all the bean sprouts in Japan!

				     --"Weird Al" Yankovic
					I'll Be Mellow When I'm Dead

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
====

Prev: B5P:EFSB - Random Strategies - call for players Next: GZG Mini question..